Ruby joined the Crest team over 5 years ago, while studying at The University of Newcastle. Since graduating with Distinction in Bachelor Degrees of Commerce (Accounting, Finance) and Business (Management), she is now undertaking her Post-Graduate studies to become a Chartered Accountant.
Previously a member of the Crest Financial Services team, Ruby uses her broad knowledge of business management and planning, combined with her growing body of accounting knowledge to ensure each client’s individual needs are truly taken care of.
Outside of work and studies, Ruby will be found planning her next overseas adventure, exploring her passion for music, and spending time with her treasured family and friends.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction (Majoring in Accounting & Finance) from the University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Business with Distinction (Majoring in Management) from the University of Newcastle
- Provisional Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Areas of Expertise
- Management Reporting and Business Planning
- Accounts & HR Management
- Self-Managed Super Fund Administration
- Individual Income Tax
- Partnerships, Trusts & Company Tax/Compliance