Ruby has been part of the Crest team for over 10 years, joining the team whilst studying Commerce and Business at The University of Newcastle. Ruby then completed her Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting and was admitted as a Chartered Accountant in 2019.
Ruby has a broad knowledge of business management and planning activities and had been able to deploy these skills in assisting our clients with their own businesses. Ruby has a passion for Self-Managed Super Fund accounting, as well as being part of the journey that each of our clients take, whether it be in business, employment, or investment.
Outside of work, Ruby will often be found planning her next adventure, attending a gig, or spending time with family and friends.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Chartered Accountant (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction (Majoring in Accounting & Finance) from the University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Business with Distinction (Majoring in Management) from the University of Newcastle
Areas of Expertise
- Self-Managed Super Fund Accounting
- Management Reporting and Business Planning
- Business Tax & Compliance
- Individual Income Tax