Bethany is a new addition to the Crest team in 2020 after working the past 10 years in public practice firms in Newcastle. Graduating from Charles Sturt University in 2018 with a Bachelors Degree in Commerce majoring in Accounting, she is currently working towards a Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting.
Bethany’s passion is working with individuals and small businesses towards achieving their financial goals and ensuring they feel comfortable knowing all their compliance needs are being met.
Outside of work and study life, Bethany is a mum to two young boys, and spends her time either at the beach or enjoying a good book and a glass of wine.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Provisional Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Majoring in Accounting) from Charles Sturt University
- XERO Advisor
Areas of Expertise
- Small business accounting & taxation
- Individual income tax
- Accounting and bookkeeping software solutions
- Bookkeeping and accounts
- Partnerships, trusts & company tax/compliance